A motorcycle ride with your dog is more than fun. However, the dog’s protection is your responsibility, and without eye protection, you are pushing your buddy at significant risk. Dog goggles for motorcycles aren’t just a fashion accessory, but they can be necessary for many situations. For example, if dogs suffering from glaucoma, conjunctivitis, or any other eye problems may need sunglasses every time they go outside. If your dog comes along with you on the motorcycle or bike riding, sunglasses will protect him from wind, road debris, and bright sun and minimize eye irritation.
Are you searching for the best dog goggles for a motorcycle? Please read this article carefully; we have made a list of best dog goggles for motorcycles based on their features and quality. Dog goggles also help your dogs to enjoy the view as you feel good. We think nothing could be more enjoyable for you to see your dog enjoying the ride without any hazard.
Benefits of dog goggles for motorcycle:
- Helps your dog to enjoy more
- Keep the dust out of his eyes.
- Helps to look at your dog as calm and stylish
- Protect your dogs from vision problems
- Helps your dog to enjoy and fun more
How to choose Perfect dog Goggles for Motorcycle (Buyer guide)
There are numerous factors to consider before buying motorcycle goggles. Of course, you will want a product that looks cool, but protection is also an important thing to think about.
Here are a few points to think about before making a purchase.
The protection of your pet is more important. So, keep in mind that chooses those products that will offer protection as well as looking good. Goggles should offer ultraviolet light protection. Unbreakable lenses are a real bonus as they will stay longer.
All the dogs have different shapes and sizes of the body, so; goggles must be flexible and comfortable to fit according to your dog’s size. The best solution is to make a rough measurement of your dog, and before buying a product, you must check the desired size in the product’s size guide.
Flexible plastic material is always the best choice for any buyer because it’s straightforward to fit according to your dog’s face size. Thick plastic material is also is the right choice as it’s not easily breakable.
The shape of the product should be flexible enough to fit according to a different size. Of course, most accessories aren’t going to fit your dog like a glove the first time correctly, but yes, it will help you choose the best one. For example, some manufacturers make adjustable straps and elastic to get a snug fit that’s comfortable enough for prolonged wear. After using, keep an eye on your dog to identify if it makes him discomfort able or skin irritation so that you can adjust the strap accordingly.
- Best Dog Training Treat Pouch 2021 (Complete Guide)
- Best Dog Grooming Scissors (2021 Review)
- Best Dog Repellents for Lawns in 2021 (Buyer’s Guide)
Best Dog Goggles for Motorcycle – Bestseller List
Best Dog Goggles for Motorcycle
- PEDOMUS dog sunglasses
- Petleso Large dog goggles
- Lifeunion Vintage Steampunk Dog Goggles
- Sidecar dog Eyewear
- Enjoying dog goggles- small dog sunglasses
- QUMY dog goggles
- Doggles oringinalz frame goggles for dogs with smoke lens
- Comes in black and white color
- High-quality polycarbonate lens
- Reduce UV400, visible, and infrared light intensity
- Perfect for outdoor activities
- Windproof, dustproof, and water-resistant
- Adjustable elastic band with adjustable elastic cord
- Widen nose bridge, Comfortable and firm
- Sponge pads around lens for thermal performance and breathable effect
- Recommended for medium to large dogs but not for small dogs
- The Head ribbon is 11.02 – 18.89 inches, and the mandible ribbon is 6.69 – 9.84 inches.
- Sunglasses measure 8.46 x 2.36 inches (L x W)
PEDOMUS sunglasses for dogs provide excellent protection to the dog’s eyes from dust and wind. The design of the goggles is beautiful and sporty. Moreover, the lens’s outer side is mirrored and protects eyes from UV and IR light intensity. There is an adjustable strap with an elastic cord, which is designed for different head shapes. The goggles resemble the snowboarders and skiers glasses. Therefore, these are best for outdoor activities.
Riding goggles have a high-density sponge to give a breathable effect and reduce eyestrain. Hence, these are also very comfortable to wear. These flexible glasses are suitable for medium and large breeds such as Molly, shepherd, and retrievers.View on Amazon
- comes in three colors: black, grey and red color
- Available in three frame shapes: round, square and triangular
- High-quality shatter-resistant polycarbonate lens with nylon tape
- Anti-UV, windproof, dustproof, and snow proof
- Comfortable due to lens shape design
- Adjustable elastic strap
- Recommended for medium to large dogs
- Head elastic is 13.5 inches, and jaw elastic is 17.5 inches.
- Goggles measure 8 x 2 (L x W)
PETLESO dog goggles are popular among Doggles due to their performance and value. They protect the dog’s eyes from debris, wind, and dust. There are two adjustable elastic straps for the head and chin that provide flexibility and ensure a comfortable fit. The dog goggles are recommended for medium to large-sized dogs such as huskies, shepherds, and retrievers.
High-quality polycarbonate lenses are shatterproof and durable. They protect from light intensity and best for those who are sensitive to the light. Moreover, due to wind, some dogs face eye dryness, and by these glasses, you can protect your dog from these issues.View on Amazon
- Available in transparent and A-colorful shades
- Adjustable Aviator Pilot Motorcycle Helmet Goggles
- Comes in one size only
- High quality sizeable plastic frame
- AC resin lenses with foam frame
- Durable, flexible, and comfortable
- Adjustable and elastic strap for head and chin
- Foldable sunglasses, easy to carry
- Recommended for medium to large dogs
- Can be used for motorcycle helmet goggles and UV or wind protection
- Doggles measure as 7.87 x 3.54 inches
The lifeunion dog goggles are unique due to their colors and look. The frame of the glasses is broad and covers the dog’s eyes completely. Therefore, some pet owners face difficulty due to their wide eyes. However, these goggles are comfortable to wear, and you can store and carry them with you anywhere because of their foldable property. The lenses are made up of resins, and comfy foam padding prevents chaffing.
Moreover, these aviator-style goggles are available in transparent lenses or rainbow colors. Both of these lenses are anti-UV and provide perfect protection. An elastic strap can be adjusted on the head and chin according to the dog’s size and shape.View on Amazon
- Available in two colors: copper and silver chrome
- Comes only in one size
- Polycarbonate lenses with faux leather padding
- Anti-UV, shatter-resistant, and fog proof
- Fits for dogs with 15 to 150 pounds
- Adjustable strap to adjust on chin and head
- Perfect for dogs who are sensitive to lights
- Goggles measure 8 x 2 x 3 inches.
If your dog is extra-large, then these goggles are best for him, Because these sidecar eye wears are specially designed for dogs weighing up to 150 pounds. Large pet owners often face difficulties to find their required sized items. However, in this case, you can be confident to buy these glasses. There is extra padding to comfort the dog.
Besides this, the adjustable strap allows the dog to fit it correctly and doesn’t fly off during running. The stylish and vintage design is eye-catching for every pet parent. The lenses are made up of polycarbonate, and faux leather padding around them alleviates the eyestrain.View on Amazon
5. Enjoying Dog Goggles – Small Dog Sunglasses Waterproof Windproof UV Protection For Doggy Puppy Cat:
- Available in three colors: black, blue, and pink
- Anti-UV, water-resistant, anti-debris, and windproof
- Adjustable and elastic chin and head strap
- Foam padded lens
- Perfect for small dogs and cats and other small animals
- The head elastic is 12 inches, and the jaw strap elastic is 8.5 inches.
- Goggles measure 1.5 x 4.2 inches (W x L)
Whether you are riding on a motorcycle with your dog or you are driving a car with your pet’s head out of the car’s window, these enjoying dog goggles are your perfect companion. The lens frame is wholly padded with foam to provide comfort to the dog’s eyes. Enjoying dog glasses does not only for protection but also gives your dog a stylish look. These goggles are recommended for small dogs, cats, and other small-sized animals. Moreover, different colors make the glasses more stunning, and small puppies look cute after wearing these glasses.
The goggles are waterproof and anti-UV. Therefore, you don’t need to worry during rain or swimming and the same in the sunlight.View on Amazon
- Available in six colors: black, blue, red, pink, white, and yellow
- High-quality thick plastic material goggles with soft fabric case
- Suitable for dogs above 15 pounds
- Adjustable and elastic strap
- Anti-UV, water-resistant, shatterproof, and anti-fog lens
- Durable, accessible to cleans, and protect from wind and debris.
- Foldable and breathable
- Head elastic is 9.45–16.14 inches, while chin elastic is 7.48-12.21 inches.
QUMY dog goggles are affordable and provide excellent performance. They are breathable, so your dog will not feel uncomfortable from the inside, and he never tries to pull the goggles off. Dogs have individual sizes and shapes of heads, but these goggles are adjustable due to elasticity. The mirrored lens keeps the dog’s eyes safe and helps him to look stylish.
Moreover, the goggles are available in six different colors so that you can pick according to your preferences. These glasses reduce the intensity and amount of harmful rays of UV to get through. Moreover, they protect eyes from wind, dust, and fog. The glasses are made up of thick and soft PVC plastic. Furthermore, the bottom of the frame has breathable vents to prevent vapors.View on Amazon
- Available in three different sizes; small, medium, and large
- Black in color with a solid pattern
- Flexible and comfy glasses
- Impact-resistant oval lenses with side air vents
- Protect eyes from UV light, wind, and dust
- Anti-fog lenses with foam padding around the lens frame
- Adjustable and elastic head and chin strap
Doggles oringinalz goggles are special glasses that are best for dogs with poor eye conditions. The smoke lenses make the glasses stylish and cool. Doggles have elastic straps on both sides and can be adjusted according to the dog’s head. Besides this, when goggles are wrapped around the head, these give a soft and comfortable fit.
The lenses are made up of special polycarbonate and are highly durable. To increase safety, lenses are designed to be shatterproof and fog-resistant. These eye wears to protect the dog’s eyes from UV rays of up to 400nm wavelength. Therefore, these are widely used for dogs suffering from glaucoma and prevent them from dust, sunlight, and wind.View on Amazon
Your dog could be your best motorcycle partner if you plan on taking your dog on a ride. Before going out, make sure your dog’s safe from wind, dust, mini sandstones that can damage your dog’s eye.
Goggles are not necessary only on a motorcycle but also in a car when your dog puts his face out of the window. So, choosing the best dog goggles for a motorcycle could be the best choice as protective gear.
Are dog goggles suitable for dogs?
Dog goggles protect the dogs from hazards of UV light, dust, and wind. Dogs who wear Doggles may have better vision than other dogs. Moreover, according to veterinary ophthalmologists, cornea disease can affect dogs if they have more UV light exposure. Hence, Doggles are beneficial in many ways.
Can dogs wear prescription goggles?
Glasses are now available according to different prescriptions and eye problems in dogs and can be obtained from a veterinary ophthalmologist. By wearing prescription Doggles, dogs can get better eyesight.
Do goggles help the dogs with eye diseases?
Without Doggles, the dog’s eyes are not protected from sun, wind, and dust. Dogs suffering from glaucoma, conjunctivitis, eyes dryness, or any other eye disease may need sunglasses whenever they go outside. It can reduce the severity of disease and helps to cure eyes.
Can the sun damage the dog’s eyes?
Ultraviolet rays in the sunlight are harmful to your dog’s eyes, mostly if your dog spends a lot of time outside or on a beach. Moreover, UV light can also cause cataracts and other eye diseases if dogs are not protected from the sun’s harmful rays.